Looking for a beautiful batting glove with an old school look but contemporary performance? This is the GN200 Batting Glove.
Featuring the red diamond design made famous by Gray-Nicolls in the early 1990’s, the GN200 gloves match our retro Originals Collection.
These lightweight gloves are ideal for club or junior cricket, and feature a split finger design which have the dual benefits of fantastic fit and comfort.
The gloves feature a duo layer of foam – impact and diffuser – which ensure any impact is negated, perfect peace of mind for a parent watching their child at the crease.
We’ve used a lightweight synthetic material to ensure we keep these gloves as easy to use as possible. Grade three leather palms will be durable even after a season’s use, ensuring these gloves provide great value for money.
- Playing Level: Club
- Features: Lightweight split finger design for excellent fit and comfort
- Protection Features: Duo-layer: Lightweight high impact foam, diffuser foam
- Side Bar Protection: Shield EVA
- Materials: Lightweight synthetic, grade three leather palm, double sided wrist band
- Protection: 2 star
- Sizes: XSJ, SJ, J, Y, A
- Colour Options: White only