If your child is making the transition from junior to adult cricket, the Alpha 1.0 200 junior cricket bat will be their perfect partner.
Packed with a big middle but none of the additional weight that could inhibit their game, the Alpha allows all-round stroke makers to play their shots and hit the boundary on the regular.
Large edges ensure maximum value for shots that don’t quite hit the middle of the bat, while the Powercurve face gives touch players great feel off the bat.
The sticker design of the Alpha lives up to the name. Bold decals in black, chrome and white build to a stunning crescendo at the middle of the bat, the epicentre of power.
Weighing between 1lb14oz and 2lb6oz, the Alpha 100 junior bat is sure to be the choice of plenty of parents and youngsters alike,
Please note, a bat cover is not included.
- Bow: Mid.
- Profile: Mid blade profile with exaggerated spine profile that enhances pick up with no compromise on size.
- Face: Rounded - Powercurve face.
- Finish: Extratec sheet, protectoe
- Pick up: Mid to high balance point creates feather light pick up.
- Edges: Large edge profile.
- Toe: Semi square.
- Handle: Semi Oval.
- Grip: Zig zag, light and grippy